We recommend changing the H.T. wiring to a non-copper wire type and the caps to ‘push-on’ types to give the best results.
Connection kits for your CSI conversion.
All connection kits contain the following*: H.T lead cable - Coil - Vacuum hose - connector straight / connector 90° - Coil label
- Kits 381.002 / 381.010 / 381.011 contain the following: Coil - Vacuum hose - connector straight / connector 90° - Coil label
- Kit 381.013 contains the following: H.T lead cable - Coil - Coil label
- Kit 381.017 contains the following: Coil - Vacuum hose - connector straight / connector 90° - Coil label
Important Notes :
- (1*) MG T-series: Using modified Lucas 23D housing, that will fit MG T-series.
- (2*) MG A Twin cam / switch box: Using 23D Lucas ignition with remote control + switch to select the curves. There is no space in the engine bay to select a curve with a screwdriver.
- (3*) Triumph TR 250/5/6 and other 6 cylinders, using 25D6 distributor: Only to be used with an electrical tachometer.
- (4*) Triumph TR 250/5/6 and other 6 cylinders, using original distributor: built into the original housing. Only possible for distributor houses with an axle, a working tacho drive and without too much slack. We clean and sandblast the housing and oil the axle. Including a new vacuum unit, cap and rotor. Price is excl. the original housing and the shipping costs.